Reusable Bamboo Straws
Green Cookware Shop
Reusable Bamboo Straws are individually hand crafted and harvested by local artisans at a small, family-run farm in rural Vietnam. Our reusable bamboo straws are an eco-friendly and sustainable alternative to plastic, made without the need for any harmful pesticides or chemicals. Our entire process is safe, non-toxic and completely organic.
It’s estimated that nearly 170-390 million disposable plastic straws are used by Americans every day – which comes to 63 billion to 142 billion straws per year! These numbers are staggering when you think about where this plastic will end up.
Bamboo straws are a fun zero waste swap for disposable plastic straws. Natural, plant based bamboo straws add a touch of tropical bliss to your drinks and transport you off to a sun drenched paradise! Our reusable straws are the perfect choice for families with children too. Bamboo is also the most resilient and strongest plant on the planet, making them durable and long-lasting.
Why Bamboo Drinking Straws?
- Safe – plastic straws are made from the chemical polypropylene which is FDA food-safe, but there is evidence that it leach into liquids and contaminate them.
- Reusable – a bamboo drinking straw will last a lifetime when properly cleaned and cared for. Re-using plastic straws is not sanitary and can lead to the build-up of harmful bacteria and germs.
- Dishwasher safe – many bamboo drinking straws are safe to wash at high temperatures in the dishwasher.
- Antibacterial – bamboo is naturally antibacterial meaning it will not harbor bacteria over time due to moisture build-up.
- Beautiful – aesthetically pleasing bamboo drinking straws are eye-catching and a fun accent to any drink.
- Eco-friendly – bamboo produces 35% more oxygen than trees and actually helps absorb CO2 from the atmosphere.
- Due to popular demand, this product takes between 30-35 days to arrive
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.